We have an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join the Corporate Team at our Head Office in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will contribute to organisational improvements by gathering and analysing data, preparing reports, reviewing company performance and KPIs against targets and recommending improvements throughout the reporting process.
You must be comfortable with handling and organising large sets of data to assist in the development of high-quality information reports and be able to convert it into meaningful information for management.
You must be AAT qualified or working towards this, or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Reporting to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and measure the Group’s performance against these metrics
- Analysing and interpreting data, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for the completion of monthly business reports
- Training recipients of the reporting information to ensure it is understood and action points are easily communicated
- Other analysis and reporting as required by business needs.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, principally VLookups, PivotTable and Formulas
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well organised and can effectively manage a demanding workload
- Analytical thinking
Joining Gateway means you’ll have a real opportunity to grow within your role and take your ambitions further. Talent is highly valued here, so just show us what you can do. You’ll find Gateway to be a positive and welcoming place to work. You’ll be part of a team of committed people who support one another each day and are proud of the trusted, knowledgeable services they provide.